Sen. Cynthia Villar remains the richest member of the Senate.
Based on her statement of assets, liabilities, and net worth as of Dec. 31, 2018, Villar has a net worth of Php 3,719,941,858, which is 108,681,092 higher compared in 2017. She has not declared any liabilities.
Sen. Manny Pacquiao has the second highest net worth of Php 3,005,808,000. His net worth went up by 59,492,970.07 compared to 2017. The fighting senator also declared the highest liabilities of Php 146,005,728.
Meanwhile, Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV remained the poorest senator with a net worth of Php 7,533, 012.10.
Here is the complete list of the senators with their net worth:
- Sen. Cynthia Villar (Php 3,719,941,858.00)
- Sen. Emmanuel ‘Manny’ Pacquiao (P3,005,808,000.00)
- Sen. Ralph Recto (Php 555,324,479.82)
- Sen. Juan Miguel Zubiri (Php 182,851,570.34)
- Sen. Juan ‘Sonny’ Angara (Php 135,840,710.00)
- Sen. Joseph Victor ‘JV’ Ejercito (Php 132,820,34)
- Sen. Franklin Drilon (Php 97,726,758.00)
- Sen. Sherwin Gatchalian (Php 96,210,607.14)
- Sen. Grace Poe (Php 93,039,921.54)
- Sen. Richard Gordon (Php 71,285,178.56)
- Sen. Vicente ‘Tito’ Sotto III (Php 70,120,700.30)
- Sen. Ma. Nancy Binay (Php 60,132,461.00)
- Sen. Loren Legarda (Php 56,290,602.11)
- Sen. Paolo ‘Bam’ Aquino IV (Php 45,205,138.25)
- Sen. Panfilo Lacson (Php 42,442,341.00)
- Sen. Aquilino ‘Koko’ Pimentel III(P28,662,212.00)
- Sen. Emmanuel Joel Villanueva (Php 26,921,555.00)
- Sen. Gregorio Honasan II (Php 25,882,099.00)
- Sen. Francis Pangilinan (Php 16,695,048.17)
- Sen. Ana Theresia ‘Risa’ Hontiveros (Php 15,627,176.04)
- Sen. Francis ‘Chiz’ Escudero (Php 10,575,228.00)
- Sen. Leila De Lima (Php 7,706,392.45)
- Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV (Php 7,533,012.10)