Following the successful wrap of its 15th year, the Cinemalaya also opened doors of opportunity for a new set of directors who will give life to the 2020 film festival.
On Sunday, during the Awarding Ceremony, Cinemalaya presented to the public the 2020 Full-Length finalists and their working titles. The finalists are as follows:
- ANG HALIMAW by Manny Palo
- ANGKAS by Rainerio Yamson II
- BAKIT DI MO SABIHIN (Tell Her) by Real Florido
- BULA SA LANGIT by Sheenly Vee Gener
- DALAGITA SA LIKOD NG PAWIKAN by Paul Sta. Ana
- KARGO by TM Malones
- KATHOEY by Joris Fernandez and Paolo Valconcha
- PAROLE by Brilliant Juan
- RHINO GIRL by Jay Velasco
- SEPERATE/SEPARATE by David Corpuz
Fans of the oldest film festival have something to look forward again as the Cinemalaya continues in 2020.