Nation

Food poisoning in Albay school

250px-Ph_locator_albay_tabaco copy

At least 30 students and eight teachers were hospitalized for food poisoning at a school in Albay after eating pork.

In the police report, the students and teachers of Mayon Elementary School in Brgy. Buang experienced stomach cramps, nausea and vomiting.

Police suspects that the pork was mixed with bananas with ‘kalburo’ which caused them from being food poisoned.

The students and teachers were rushed to the hospital.

The victims will undergo monitoring as doctors are still determining the cause of the food poisoning. Judie Anne Abejero

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*