The polling body Pulse Asia Research has released the results of their latest survey regarding the possible winners in the 2019 senatorial elections.
Sen. Grace Poe leads the list after 67.4% of the respondents said that they would vote for her, and Taguig City District Rep. Pia Cayetano placed second after 55.7% of the respondents voted for her.
Sen. Cynthia Villar received a statistical ranking of 3rd – 4th place after garnering votes from 50.1% of the respondents, while Davao City mayor Sara Duterte – Carpio ranked within 3rd – 5th place and was voted by 46.2% of respondents.
Sen. Juan ‘Sonny’ Angara ranked 4th – 8th place after getting votes from 41.9 of the respondents.
Other members of the magic 12 are:
- Former Sen. Jose ‘Jinggoy’ Estrada (5th – 12th rank): 37.9%
- Bureau of Corrections chief Ronald ‘Bato’ Dela Rosa (5th – 12th rank): 37.7%
- Aquilino ‘Koko’ Pimentel III (5th – 12th rank): 37.7%
- Nancy Binay (6th – 12th rank): 37.1%
- Former Sen. Sergio ‘Serge’ Osmena III (6th – 13th rank): 36.6%
- Former Sen. Manuel ‘Lito’ Lapid (6th – 13th rank): 36.2%
- Joseph ‘JV’ Ejercito (6th – 13th rank): 35.6%
The results were based on the face-to-face interviews conducted by Pulse Asia to 1,800 registered voters from June 15-21, 2018.