Police officials who headed police operations in Marawi city are included in the list of awardees as the National Police Service celebrates its anniversary on Wednesday.
Some of the officials of the Philippine National Police who will be recognized tomorrow include:
- P/Ssupt. Rolando B. Anduyan ( Deputy Regional Director for Operations, PRO-ARMM)
- P/Supt. Rex Arvin T. Malimban, Lambert A. Suerte, SPO1 Erwin V. Garalde and Jethro L. Amengan of (PNP-SAF)
- PCI Jovie Espenido-because of his efforts in fighting off illegal drug operations in his area
- Best Police Regional Office- Police Regional Office 1
- Best Police Provincial Office- Sorsogon Police Provincial Office
- Best City Police Office- Iligan City, Police Office
- Best City Police Station- Vigan City Police Station
- Best Municipal Police Station- San Jose Municipal Police Station, San Jose De Buenavista, Antique
- Best Regional Public Safety Battalion- Regional Public Safety Battalion 12
- Best Provincial Public Safety Company- Bukidnon Provincial Public Safety Company, PRO 10
- Best City Public Safety Company- Davao City Public Safety Company, PRO 11
- Best National Operational Support Unit- Maritime Group
- Counter Intelligence Task Force or the CITF
In line with this, transaction inside Camp Crame will be limited for tomorrow, August 9.
Some roads around the area will be closed in the morning as they prepare for the 2pm event.
According to PCSupt. Dionardo Carlos of the PNP PIO, there will be no available parking slot tomorrow, aside from those with special passes, for assigned parking.
Carlos added that all those reporting for work in the morning will have to be dropped off in a specified area, and as soon as President Rodrigo Duterte arrives in the venue, the program will start at the PNP Grandstand and all the gates in Camp Crame will be closed.