Nation

More than 30 students rushed to hospital due to suspected food poisoning

(Photo courtesy: dzRH Sherwin Alfaro)

More than 30 students from a school in Imus, Cavite were rushed to the hospital after showing symptoms of food poisoning after they suffered vomiting and extreme stomachache allegedly brought by the ‘milk tea’ they drank.

The victims, who were students of Imus Institute of Science and Technology, were consecutively rushed to Our Lady of Pillar Medical Center.

In an exclusive interview of dzRH to one of the victim’s relatives, he revealed that the student suffered severe stomachache and vomiting before she was rushed to the hospital to undergo several tests.

Initial reports also showed that 15 students were first treated in the school’s clinic before being rushed to the hospital.

Meanwhile, authorities are now looking on the possible cause of the alleged ‘food poisoning.’

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*