2016 Miss International Kylie Verzosa gracefully handed over her crown to the 2017 winner of the coveted pageant, Miss Kevin Lilliana of Indonesia.
The renowned pageant competition was held in Tokyo Dome City Hall in Japan on Tuesday night.
During Miss Indonesia’s acceptance speech she said, “I still can’t believe it, it’s just like a dream come true for me. I thought I wouldn’t make it. Thank you so much for Miss International Organization for giving me this opportunity. I will spread the peace and world understanding, also cultural exchange to the world. To the Miss International Organization arigatou gozaimasu. Indonesia, we did it.”
Meanwhile, the Philippines’ bet, Mariel de Leon, fell short and failed to advance to the Top 15 of the competition.
The list of winners are as follows:
- Miss International 2017 – Kevin Lilliana, Indonesia
- 1st runner-up – Curacao, Chanelle de Lau
- 2nd runner-up – Diana Croce Garcia, Venezuela
- 3rd runner-up – Amber Dew, Australia
- 4th runner-up – Natsuki Tsutsui, Japan
- Best in National Costume – Natsuki Tsutsui, Japan
- Miss Perfect Body – Amber Dew, Australia
- Best Dressed – Kevin Lilliana, Indonesia