Aliwan Fiesta is known as the ‘Mother of all Fiestas’ from the north down to the south and it being celebrated every month of April at CCP Complex, Pasay City.
Aliwan Fiesta, organized by the Manila Broadcasting Company (MBC) is a competition of festival of champions from different towns and cities nationwide.
This “Festival of all Festivals” does not only showcase the talents of every region, but also promote Tourism, Culture, tradition and local products.
The three-day event kicks off with streetjam, which will feature local bands including Calalilly, and dj Tom Taus among others; Reyna ng Aliwan beauty pageant; and capping it with the float competition, street dance and coronation night, with artists like Aegis, that will surely bring delight to the crowd.
Meanwhile, to whom will the reigning Reyna ng Aliwan 2015 Ms. Stephanie Joy Abellanida, the pride of Midsayap Cotabato pass the crown this year?
We will all know on April 15, as 16 of the most beautiful Filipinas will grace the Aliwan stage for the annual Reyna ng Aliwan beauty pageant.
- Coralyn M. Resurrection Niyogyugan Festival of Quezon Province
- Airish Mae Yamamoto Anilag Festival of Sta. Rosa, Laguna
- Jhoanne P. Tanada Dinagyang Festival of Iloilo
- Christel Marie Layson Paraw Regatta Festival of Iloilo
- May-Anne Reyes Candle Festival of Candelaria, Quezon
- Andrea Fe G. Gomez Panagbenga Flower Festival, Baguio
- Renelyn Arinaza Deguit Buglasan Festival, Negros Oriental
- Darlene Joy Tabuga Pintados De Pasi Festival, Iloilo
- Lou Dominique Piczon Manaragat Festival, Catbalogan City, Samar
- Reasel Ann Halagna Zamboanga Hermosa Festival
- Jeanebeth B. Sedavia Kalivungan Festival, Midsayap, North Cotabato
- Angelica Gabriel Dayang Dayang Festival, Pasay City
- Deverlyn F. Salcedo Dalaksagaw Festival, Tondo, Manila
- Dyan Mag-Abo Antipolo Maytime Sumakah Festival
- Rechelyn Dionco Boling-Boling Festival, Catanauan, Quezon Province
- Cynthia Thomalia Sinulog Festival, Cebu