- Open to both amateur and professional photographers.
- Photos must have been taken on April 25, 2015 during the grand parade / dance showdown, and should not have won nor have been published in any manner of form.
- Participants may use any digital or film-based camera. Entries must be printed in full colour on any brand of photo paper in 8R size (8 inches x 10 inches).
- Manually retouched and/or painted over print outputs, and any form of major manipulation of the main image are not allowed, although. digital retouching on density, contrast adjustments, minor cropping, burning, and dodging may be tolerated. Creative effects done within the camera at the time of exposure e.g. multiple exposures, flash fill, lighting, filtration, etc. are allowed.
- Maximum of three entries per photographer – photographs must be of different dance contingents or floats.
Prizes at Stake
- First Prize P50,000
- Second Prize P25,000
- Third Prize P10,000
Submission of Entries
- Each entry should be submitted together with two copies of the Aliwan Fiesta Photo competition entry form, which will be published in the Manila Bulletin on April 23, 24, 25, 28, and May 1 and 2.
- The name of the photographer should not appear on the face of the entry.
- Entries should be submitted to Susan Arcega at the Manila Broadcasting Company office, Sotto Street, CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. (for details, call 555.3477)
- Deadline for submission of entries is on May 5, 2015 at 3:00 p.m.
Winning entries become the property of MBC, which will have the right to reproduce, exhibit, or publish the images for promotional purposes, indicating and acknowledging the photographer when possible. Non-winning photographs will be returned to the photographer, provided he or she submits a self-addressed, stamped brown envelope with the entry.